About Our Tools
Connecting the Dots Between Mental Health, SEL and Positive Behavior Change in the Classroom
Leaps is the most comprehensive Mental Health & SEL Platform on the market, addressing Classroom Behavior, School Culture, PBIS, RTI and MTSS:
- Research-based, developed in the context of mental health services.
- Designed for prevention, intervention and remediation with consideration for every student and for teachers.
- Delivers specific, actionable lesson plans including targeted lessons by topic along with companion assessments.
- Enables you to monitor progress through pre- and post-assessment with the Comparison Report.
- Administrators can effectively monitor fidelity with our reporting tools
If you are looking for a solution that works in one classroom, for the whole school or a district-wide program, we believe Leaps is the answer.
Leaps incorporates all of the tools needed to run an effective mental health and SEL program. We help teachers impact positive behavior change while teaching social and emotional skills. Assessments and progress reporting is included so educators can meet all requirements for programs like PBIS and RTI.
PROVEN RESEARCH-BASED METHODOLOGIES
- Measurability and accountability for administrators
- Experiential, active learning processes vs. lecture or video-based, passive learning products.
- Teachers don’t have to be behavior experts. Leaps uses role playing techniques
- Designed to work for real world, practical experience.
- Reduced problematic behaviors
- Improved attendance rates
- Improved academinc results
More About Our Tools
On Mental Health
Leaps was developed with more than twenty five years of research and real world application with mental health and education as the essential tools for teachers to help students grow and learn
Social Emotional Learning
Leaps takes the broad concepts of social and emotional learning and brings a practical program to the table with very specific, easily identifiable skills.